With the holidays quickly approaching, you want to believe that people are happier and more "cheerful".
WHY AM I ALWAYS STUPID ENOUGH TO BELIEVE THAT?!
This week I had some winners (it's only Tuesday!!!)
1. One woman thought that by placing her cart in line and wandering off to shop would hold her spot...umm no. So being the super tech that I am, I grab the next customer in line. Cart woman comes up and SHOVES her cart into my freaking counter like a fucking 5 year old.
I take her next, because she is NOW in line.
CW: "I'm so glad that you finally decided to help me"
ME: "I grabbed the next person in line, which was the person before you"
CW: "My CART was there, I was next"
Anyway, I ask for her name...it's fucking hyphenated and she doesn't know which name it's under...I finally find it only for it to be too soon on her insurance.
ME: "Your insurance won't cover this medication for another 10 days"
CW: "Well, I'm leaving at 4 am tomorrow for vacation....what are you going to do so I can get my medication?"
ME: "I can call your insurance and see about getting a vacation override. I just need to know when you're leaving and when you're returning...."
CW: "How long is that going to take? I called this in THIS MORNING, why isn't this already done?"
Oooh....fuck you lady, if you need something from me, you better not fucking slam shit into my counter, treat me like I HAVE to do shit for you...We're not mind readers...let us know why you want your Xanax 2 weeks early BEFORE you freak out on me.
Reminder: It's a COURTESY that I call your insurance for anything!!!
2. Today I was helping one of our regulars...nice guy...we took maybe a full minute to finish the entire transaction. I ask the next customer how I can help her...
HER: "I need to buy some Nicorette gum"
CW: " We stock ours up at customer service"
HER: "I'm SO glad I waited in line for NOTHING!"
CW: "OKAY...HAVE A NICE DAY!" ---Stupid bitch!
If my week continues in this direction I promise....someone will be having a VERY bad holiday...and it won't be me!
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment